1

Museum Volunteer Opportunitites

BySternberg Museum

Museum Volunteer Opportunitites

The Sternberg Museum of Natural History offers many exciting and unique volunteer opportunities for members of our community.  Current volunteer possibilities include: Education assistants and on call tour guides, exhibits and archival work, and light administrative work.
The museum volunteer program is open to all interested individuals, retirees, working persons, or students. The only requirement is that volunteers must be at least 16 years of age. Younger volunteers may be considered on a case-by-case basis, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Our volunteers come to us with a diversity of skills and interest. Whether you have an interest in natural history or just enjoy working with people, there are numerous opportunities to expand your horizons. Experience is not required. We will ensure that you have the training and support needed.
Contact Museum Outreach Coordinator, Ian Trevethan at (785) 639-4738 or email ijtrevethan@fhsu.edu for more information.

About the Author

Sternberg Museum administrator

18 Comments so far

wurexianPosted on  12:25 pm - Feb 26, 2017

Thanks a lot for giving everyone remarkably marvellous chance to check tips from this web site. It is usually so kind and as well , packed with a lot of fun for me personally and my office friends to visit your website nearly three times in 7 days to learn the new issues you have got. And lastly, I am just always fascinated for the awesome creative concepts you give. Some 3 areas in this article are clearly the most effective I have had.

wurexianPosted on  6:35 pm - Feb 26, 2017

Thanks so much for giving everyone an extremely memorable opportunity to read articles and blog posts from this website. It really is very ideal and also jam-packed with amusement for me personally and my office acquaintances to search your website minimum three times in one week to study the newest items you have. Of course, I am just always satisfied with all the amazing ideas served by you. Selected 4 points on this page are completely the most effective I have ever had.

wurexianPosted on  10:08 pm - Feb 26, 2017

I am only commenting to make you be aware of what a wonderful discovery our daughter encountered visiting your site. She noticed such a lot of issues, including what it’s like to have an ideal teaching mindset to get most people just learn specific hard to do subject matter. You actually did more than our own desires. Many thanks for offering the insightful, safe, edifying not to mention unique guidance on this topic to Gloria.